You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 07-23-2017
Doggie Detox Tips
Be aware that glyphosate in Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide is prevalent in nonorganic foods, widely used as a weed killer and to dry crops before harvesting. This hidden poison in the presence of ingested mercury makes both the glyphosate and mercury 1,000 times more toxic.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology researcher Dr. Stephani Seneff, author of the article “The Destructive Effects of Heavy Metals and Glyphosate,” reports that glyphosate is a major driver of disease. The toxin stays in a pet’s bones as well as the bones of the food-producing animals eating genetically modified (GMO) grains that dogs chew on.
• Avoid chemicals and toxins in lawn care, household cleaners and body care products. Grow food or patronize a best practices local farmer.
• Be diligent in sourcing for clean, unprocessed food. Learn about biodynamic farming and step up from organic to biodynamic.
• Don’t hamper the immune system with unsafe and unnecessary vaccinations and drugs.
• Spend time in the sunshine.
• Exercise. The lymphatic system won’t work and the body can’t purge spent mitochondria or make new ones without it.
• Incorporate beneficial bugs through prebiotics and probiotics and enzymes. Learn to ferment and sprout, and add these ingredients to family and pet meals.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.